Kristine and Justin fell in love with each other through their love of horses and animals. As a vet tech and avid horse rider, Kristine wanted to embrace rustic barn chic touches in their wedding. Their gorgeous ceremony was located in front of a small spring on the Canopy Creek property with the reception immediately following in the barn. We loved her bold choice of colors using turquoise and red to make all the little details pop. This also lent itself to some amazing décor and floral options as you will see below!
Every detail was covered from mason jar favors with adorable horseshoe charms, to handmade, wood-carved ring boxes, to the custom wood slab guest book. Each detail we put together to ensure the whole event came together seamlessly. We especially loved the L-O-V-E marquee light-up letters on the staircase. Guests were treated to a first-class bartender with and amazing bourbon bar and an extensively delicious dessert bar. Kristine and Justin made sure every guest felt at home and had a great time!
Pink With Envy was incredible. If you’re debating whether to hire a planner for your wedding, speaking as the the mother of the bride, it was the best purchase I made.
For even more photos from Kristine and Justin’s wedding, visit Sarah Babcock Studio’s blog.
The wedding crew:
- Ceremony and Reception Venue: Canopy Creek Farm
- Event Planner: Pink with Envy
- Photographer: Sarah Babcock Studio
- Florist: Sherwood Florist
- DJ: Party Pleasers
- Rentals: Prime Time Party Rental
- Photo Booth: Picture Perfect
- Cake: Kathy’s Cakery
- Catering: Mrs. B’s Catering
- Bartenders: Dayton Cocktail Co.
- Hair: One80 Salon
- Makeup: BeautimarkedByKelli
- Invitations: Dirty Helen Paper Co.
- Dress: David’s Bridal
- Rings: Jared-The Galleria of Jewelry
- Additional Photo Site: The Dayton Art Institute