All the Right Tunes, art deco, Creative Coach, Crowne Plaza Dayton, ele Cake Co., Engineers Club of Dayton, gold, Impact Productions, Old Montgomery County Court House, Prime Time Party Rental, purple, Sherwood Florist, Studio 58, wedding
Colby and Zach were a unique couple and they wanted a unique look and feel for their ceremony and reception. They also wanted everything to be close together since the majority of their guests were from out of town. All the locations ended up being just a few blocks away from one another. The entire event had a simple elegance to it with just a hint of art deco and seasonal fall elements.
After the ceremony, guests boarded the trolley for a short ride to the Engineers Club. The Engineers Club’s layout allowed for a progressive reception – guests started on the main level for cocktails before moving into the dining room for dinner followed by cake and dancing up on the second level. This progression is what the couple loved…they liked the idea of taking the guests on a journey throughout the evening.
The wedding crew:
- Ceremony Venue: Old Montgomery County Courthouse
- Reception Venue and Catering: Engineers Club of Dayton
- Photographer: Impact Productions
- Videographer: Studio 58 Media
- Florist: Sherwood Florist
- DJ: All the Right Tunes
- Rentals: Prime Time Party Rental
- Cake: ele Cake Company
- Trolley: Fun Bus Adventures
- Hair and Makeup: Bridal Beauty Boss
- Hotel: Crowne Plaza