Megan and Dan wanted a beautiful English garden-themed wedding. The Cincinnati couple knew their vision would come to life best at the Dayton Art Institute. It was a beautiful September wedding and between the flowers, five course vegan meal, live band and cake, the day was perfect.
Megan, Dan and their entire bridal party were a joy to work with and we wish the couple the very best in their new life as husband and wife!
The wedding crew:
- Ceremony and Reception Venue: Dayton Art Institute
- Photographer: Sherri Barber Photography
- Videographer: Parrott Productions
- Florist: English Rose Designs
- Catering: Bernstein’s Fine Catering
- Ceremony Music: Jim McCutcheon
- Band: Soul Pocket
- Rentals: Prime Time Party Rental
- Cake: Happy Chicks Bakery
- Officiant: Rev. Ria Roth from Marriage Chaplain