Bernstein's Fine Catering, blush, Dayton Art Institute, English Rose Designs, gold, Happy Chicks Bakery, Jim McCutcheon, Marriage Chaplain, neutral, Parrott Productions, Prime Time Party Rental, Sherri Barber Photography, Soul Pocket, wedding
Megan and Dan wanted a beautiful English garden-themed wedding. The Cincinnati couple knew their vision would come to life best at the Dayton Art Institute. It was a beautiful September wedding and between the flowers, five course vegan meal, live band and cake, the day was perfect.
Megan, Dan and their entire bridal party were a joy to work with and we wish the couple the very best in their new life as husband and wife!
The wedding crew:
- Ceremony and Reception Venue: Dayton Art Institute
- Photographer: Sherri Barber Photography
- Videographer: Parrott Productions
- Florist: English Rose Designs
- Catering: Bernstein’s Fine Catering
- Ceremony Music: Jim McCutcheon
- Band: Soul Pocket
- Rentals: Prime Time Party Rental
- Cake: Happy Chicks Bakery
- Officiant: Rev. Ria Roth from Marriage Chaplain