blush, Dayton, Dayton Country Club, ele Cake Co., elegant, First Impression Band, gold, Happy Kamper Films, New York, Prime Time Party Rental, St. Joseph Catholic Church, summer, The Carrs Photography, The Flower Shoppe, wedding
St. Joseph’s was the location for Courtney and Jared’s ceremony. Courtney, a CNBC reporter, and Jared, a financial advisor, both live in New York City. They wanted to make sure they brought a little of the Big Apple into their wedding. From a cake featuring the NYC skyline, their tables identified by familiar landmarks from the city to the Christian Louboutin’s she wore on her feet…this wedding was full of classic city elegance.
We had such a great time with Courtney and Jared! The vendor team was amazing too!
We had the opportunity to work with Happy Kamper Films for Courtney and Jared’s wedding. They were great and here is their movie trailer.
The wedding crew:
- Ceremony Venue: St. Joseph Catholic Church
- Reception Venue and Catering: Dayton Country Club
- Photographer: The Carrs Photography
- Videographer: Happy Kamper Films
- Florist: The Flower Shoppe
- Band: First Impression Band
- Rentals: Prime Time Party Rental
- Cake: ele Cake Company