A Spoon Fulla Sugar, chevron, DJ Toad, Eye Do Makeup & Hair Design, Funky's Catering, Leppert Photography, Miami University, navy, Oxford, Oxford Community Arts Center, pink, St. Mary's Church, Studio 58, wedding, Yellow Canary Flowers
Molly and Patrick were a classic “Miami Merger.” Their love story started at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. These two came together on campus when they were both studying their undergrad. Their passion for their beloved Redhawks inspired almost every aspect of their wedding. From getting ready in her Kappa Alpha Theta sorority suite to getting married at St. Mary’s church in the heart of the college town, they added small alma mater touches with every wedding decision. They even labeled every guest table a street name in Oxford. Their hot pink and navy color palette combined with her love of chevron made for a stunning event with just the right amount of pops of color.
We had the opportunity to work with Studio 58 Media for Molly and Patrick’s wedding. Check out their movie trailer!
The wedding crew:
- Ceremony Venue: St. Mary’s Church
- Reception Venue: Oxford Community Arts Center
- Catering: Funky’s Catering
- Photographer: Leppert Photography
- Videographer: Studio 58 Media
- Florist: Yellow Canary Flowers & Event Design
- DJ: DJ Toad
- Cake: A Spoon Fulla Sugar
- Hair and Make-Up: Eye Do Makeup & Hair Design