A Savannah Nite, blush, Cox Arboretum, Dayton, Elite Catering, Frosted, gold, Oberer's Flowers, Ohio Barn B&B, Party Pleasers, pets, Pianki Photography, Picture the Love, Prime Time Party Rental, rustic, Sharps Valet Parking Service, summer, wedding, Willow Wind Carriage and Limo
Aubrey and Dan were married in the Edible Garden at Cox Arboretum. It was a hot day and the couple was kind enough to provide plenty of water for their guests. The ceremony included a tree planting ceremony. The tree, we affectionately called the “love tree,” was planted using soil from the bride and groom’s homes states.
After the ceremony, everyone moved to the Ohio Barn Bed and Breakfast. Guests enjoyed a jazz trio under a tent on the property during the cocktail hour. The dinner and festivities continued inside the barn that was decorated in a rustic elegance of blushes and golds. The barn provided the rustic elements while the color scheme and rentals provided the elegant touches.
We wish Aubrey and Dan all the best as they begin their new life together!
The wedding crew:
- Ceremony Venue: Cox Arboretum
- Reception Venue: Ohio Barn Bed & Breakfast
- Photographer: Pianki Photography
- Videographer: Picture the Love
- Florist: Oberer’s Flowers
- Catering: Elite Catering
- DJ: Party Pleasers
- Rentals: Prime Time Party Rental
- Cake: Frosted
- Valet: Sharps Valet Parking Service
- Limo & Limo Bus: A Savannah Nite
- Shuttle Bus: Willow Wind Carriage and Limo
- Jazz Trio: Dr. Willie Morris