Antioch Shrine Temple, Black Box Weddings, Brian James Photography, Christopher's Catering, Dayton, Our Lady of Immaculate Conception, Prime Time Party Rental, purple, Shindig Travel Services, silver, The Cakery, wedding, wedding planning
Hilary and Matt were married at Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception and the reception followed a few hours later at the Antioch Shrine Temple. We had the pleasure of marrying Hilary’s brother, Russ, last year and it was great working their family again. Plus it was nice seeing some of the same faces again.
The entire wedding party was great to work with and definitely had a good time the entire day. During the father-daughter dance, the bride and her dad started with a traditional song then surprised all the guests by abruptly switching to “Baby Got Back.” It was so funny seeing everyone’s reaction to both of them hamming it up on the dance floor!
The wedding crew:
- Ceremony Venue: Our Lady of Immaculate Conception
- Reception Venue: Antioch Shrine Temple
- Photographer: Brian James Photography
- Catering: Christopher’s Restaurant and Catering
- DJ and Lighting: Black Box Weddings
- Rentals: Prime Time Party Rental
- Cake: The Cakery
- Party Bus: Shindig Travel Services